Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 April 2012

I admit being a horrible blogger, but now I'm back for some time. A lot of things happened. Firstly, I celebrated my birthday - no actually celebrated. I went to the theater, and there was one of those modern things performed - it could be a risk. When I go to the theater, I much prefer the classicas plays, this is one of the few things where I am quite conservative. This play was not bad. It could easily become super-over-extended and, therfore, boring - if something didn't saved this. Someone. Haven't I mentioned my lught fascination with Alexander Gordon? Now you know.


  



Sunday was sweet and warm, because I met two of my closest friends, and we had a great time together, drinking wine, eating Tiramissu, playing some silly games and taking silly pictures. It's been a while..


 I must admit, that birthday is a great ground for some self-destructing reflexia. I do too much thinking these days. It's never done me good. And - probably it's gone worse with the beginning of my studies in HSE - I have an uncontrollable fear to be late. To waste my time. To miss the chances. It's disturbing.

By the way. I leave for Tartu tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment