Search This Blog

Monday 20 February 2012

I feel like changing the topic of my coursework - or rather narrowing. It turns out that "Moscow of 1923 in the works by M.Bulgakov and other Soviet authors" is quite a broad theme - interesting, though. I've already written something - well, maybe I've even written quite a lot - but it's so chaotic ans unstructured now. While working with my texts I've noticed a curious thing about Bulgakov's feulliotons and want to work with this motive, looking at the image of Moscow from quite a certain point of view. I am assure that all my findings will be helpful and all the time was not spent in vain. Maybe it's a somewhat daring decision, as there's no much time left, but still that's how I feel it should.

Here, by the way. is another conference I'd like to participate in, after I failed going to Tartu.

Okay, right now I finish the third mug of lemongrass tea (who could expect it to be so good? a rhetorical question, well) and go to finish my Deutsch and read a bit.
X.

No comments:

Post a Comment