Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Back to Moscow - I've spent a couple of days with my family not so far from Moscow. Nothing remarkably interesting to be told, some vegetable-like days: I eat cookies (grandma's homemade!), read books and watch (or rather criticise) TV - sometimes.

Well, bow I am back - and have to get back to my studies soon (officially my holidays last til the 15th but I have a lot to do, especially with a coursework). I suppress the urges to do it now - I definitely need some rest, I've worked hopefully - hard and need to recover. So, I await some pretty days.

I love the fact that the Central Channel started showing over those BBC Sherlock series after airing the first episode of the 2d season - I've only managed to watch a couple of them and now I can make up for it. I can't day that I love it and can't say that I don't - I am curious. Very curious. I adore how irritating and unbearable their Holmes is! It's absolutely hilarious. How he likes to show off!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment