Search This Blog

Saturday 31 December 2011

summary attempt and wishes.

I need to summarize the year and I literally can't! I've never known how to do this, recollecting all the things that happened during the year drives me half-mad.

It was an important year, life-changing, I'd say. Not the easiest one, this crazy january-febuary, crazy spring, absolutely frantic - if not  horrible - summer with a feeling of constant waiting, of sickening suspence and, after all, disappointment.

The craziest autumn ever, but not the worst one. Far not the worst. Adaptation and....

I've learnt so much in these four last months of 2011, and I don't only mean studies (this, surely, too), but just such a plentyu of things about myself. I think that some new sides of my character have been revelead, those that just had no way  out before. Good sides? Perphaps. Bad? Okay, maybe - in some way.

This year I:

Graduated. passed state exams, got enrolled to the HSE, completed two study weeks. 

I was anxious, I was disappointed, I was desperate, I was sceptical, I was apathetic, surprised, proud, excited, very tired, satisfied, suspicious, hopeful, miserable, astonished.

I had fun - yes.
I was sad - yes.
I've changed  - yes.   


And I am not afraid to let 2011 go. I am ready for a new year, having enough lugagge to take there, but hoping to leave some things here. Ready. Set. Go!


Happy Upcoming New Year. everyone!

Be happy and find satisfaction and harmony in what you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment