Search This Blog

Friday 21 October 2011

I'm a nerd.

The colloquium was fine, mI shouldn't have worried, and now the study week is to begim. It feels somewhat relaxing, I know,I have an exam, but it's only a one! Still have to be prepared the best I'm able to be, though. The Academic Writind recorg is nothing serious, just a discussion of our final (for this module) essays - I've written it, but haven't sent yet, I still have to throw out 200 signs and I have no idea what the hell to mark out. What for the English record, I feel pretty confident.

We are probably the only students in Russia who think about the study week as a kind of rest (not totally but in some way - no lectures, no seminares, we can focus once for a while). we have a couple of free days then which is a kind of a rare thing too - but out tutors are speaking like we're going away for a 2-months-holiday or something and we have loads of homework! cheers!


well. I'm still worried about the exam, in case you think opposite!

No comments:

Post a Comment