Search This Blog

Sunday 23 October 2011

My head is going to explode! I need a break. And I'm having a break, actually - I'll be back to croping Plato in a couple of hours... or sooner. Hopefully.
I have the most difficult questions for the exam left. Meh.

If I had no headache this would be easier, I don't know what the hell happens! I haven't really suffered from  headaches this week, maybe except of Friday but I blamed it on my nerves. I have to make a trip to pharamcy I guess or just have another cup of coffee. 

4 comments:

  1. Philosophy is an extreme exam indeed! I'm preparing for a theoretical linguistics exam these days and both disciplines have much in common. BTW I've just googled there is a medicine term "exploding head syndrome", funny, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I haven't heard about such a term - quite funny. Well, having this won't be funny at all.

    Good luck with your exam! Is your "study week" now as well?

    P.S. ahhhhh! Plato was obsessed with geometry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you, too! No, fortunately I returned from my exams a week ago, now I'm preparing for the next step but I'm going to sit on the exams in the end of November. Can't wait to pass them all and write a final project. BTW, finally I've got a new blog where I write in English: http://jr-case.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha, so you are on the final line! It's cool.

    Added you there as well ;)

    ReplyDelete