Search This Blog

Sunday 9 October 2011

sunday notes.

I've been only posting late in the evening recently! Okay, so, the recent news - I suppose I haven't written much about everyday things for a while.

  • I finished my literature "project"- well, a record work, actually - sent it to the professor and now I feel somewhat nervous. But it's passable, hopefully. The problem is that I want it to be outstanding and I'm not sure if I've done enough.
  • It's October 9th - 13 days til the study week. Getting creeps!
  • I want to bake a pie, wish me luck as I'm not the best cooker.
  • I want a new camera.
  • October is in it's splendor.

  • Ah, and Grandma made Mom pass me a generous deal of viburnum berries. I have no idea what to do with it, I have never really understood these things! They are too bitter to eat! I know, know, these berries has a lot of health benefits and I need some support for my health now, but, ew, how is it possible to even swallow them? Still love Grandma, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment