Search This Blog

Friday 21 October 2011

mediocre.

Funny and annoying, quite a lot of the people I know or have ever known still think that I study Journalism (and I didn't even apply for a place on a journalistic faculty!), I'm used to it, but yesterday I had such a conversation with my primary-school-classmates:

- I thought you are going to be in a Literature University!
- Oh, no, thanks! But uhm, well, I study philology. it's not that far.

I guess some of them are still not quite sure what exactly I study. And there was another question, one of the first I got:

- Do you still write books?

I used to write a lot as kid, I used to write a lot in my teens, but I haven't written that much now, for some reason. I feel uninspired.

- I don't have any time.

I was ashamed to day about my writer's block.


But I want to write again SO BADLY. I want to bleed, puke (no forbidden words for a philologist! [c]), inhale, exhale lines, rhymes, plots, everything, just as I used to!

But I feel so empty. And mediocre.

No comments:

Post a Comment