Search This Blog

Sunday 13 November 2011

priorities & mentalities (c)

It's fascinating. It really is, not in a good way, how with all the time this place hasn't really changed much. It's stuck on its worst points, staying the same, always the same.

It was like that in Ivan the Terrible times.

It was in Peter the Great times.

It was in 19th century.

It was, worse than ever, in Soviet-fucking-times.

(I was surprised to learn that the word perestroika doesn't have an alternative in English language, in this certain meaning. Not very suprised, though - pretty explainable).

It was in post Soviet first years.


It is now.

In a global meaning. The essence of this place hasn't changed, when so many things has. The principles? Priorities? Values? Even the society? Well, at least the shell has changes, the cover, the wrapper, but not the mentality. And I feel that the Decision I made years ago is right and still very relevant, so I am more tolerant now, and not so feverishly obssesed, but I am still certain in my Decision, dedicated and faithful to it.

It's a question of time. I can't miss the chance when it comes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment