Search This Blog

Monday 21 November 2011

short summary.

1) I have troubles with my coursework. With choosing a topic, to be certain. I don't want to go deeper in the details, it tires me, but this just pisses me off. Darn.

2) I'm still coughing and also go through headaches, I had a couple of nose bleedings, not sure whether it is connected. I don't mean it as kind of whining, just saying. I need to relax.

3) On our Monday English classes we discuss our home reading, and after discussing the thrilling episode with a good deal of suspense (in case you've read "Dandelion Wine" - remember Lavinia Nebbs and the Lonely One?) it felt really creepy to go home by dark stairs. Yikes! Bring the elevator back! (!!)

4) It's cold.

5) Darn mediocre feeling.

6) I want to flee far away. And a mug of cocoa, please.

7) To sum up - I'm tired and whiny today. Forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment