Search This Blog

Friday 23 December 2011

Exam Fever.

Okay, the half-year is actually over (I've written a big German test and the Philosophie work on Conan Doyle's stories today), now the Study Week begins. Yikes! The more I think, the less ready I feel, but I don't feel as nervous before the previous study week - it was sooo wasy, though! This one is tougher, mostly because of the History exam, abouth which I'm quite worried - History is not my best subject.

The only consolation is my current mark for Linguistics course, it's 9 - but A.F. haven't checked the module essay yet, I hope it's fine. So it looks like I don't have to pass Lingustics and only need to bring me record book. Please, God of Linguistics, let the essay be good!


I sound nerdish and go to sleep. Gute Nacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment