Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 December 2011

what's wrong? i can't get it. i've just run out of energy. 




i want to be in a European city, inside a cosy flat, near the fireplace, lying on the floor, absorbing the music, swallowing books like pills, watching movies with Marlene, cuddling in the blanket, drinking coffee, drinking tea, drinking (and eating) chocolate, drinking wine, and let it snow outside.


Nietzsche suffered from headaches all his life! And once he went mad and then died. If this holycrap doesn't end I will join precious Herr Nietzsche and we'll talk about Dostoevsky and about me exaggerating godlessly. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I understand you so well! I really have no time but I'm not afraid of it. I'm rather afraid because I don't have any energy at all. And still lots to do and my exams start on Monday. Moscow trips are always like hell for me.
    One of my professors who read a course of European romanticism told us a story about Walter Scott who was a very hard-working man and then he died because of overstrain. Sometimes I think this is going to be my fate, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what scares me more - I think that having no energy, too - feeling overdriven permanently, headaches and decadent moods. This shall pass.

    ReplyDelete