Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 December 2011

I've sacrifised two hours of sleeping to write an English report on biotechnology but now it's finally over and, thank Goodness, I have 15 minutes for another cup of coffee and another couple of The Velvet Underground's songs before rushing to the German class. Luckily enough, my schedule this week is not so tight and I have time to study by myself - a good deal of things to do, the Study Week is to come. The very first exam is on Monday and I am kind of curious to see what is going to be like, as they didn't give us any questions in advance.     

4 comments:

  1. What exams are you going to take?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literature of either 19th and 20th century - it's all about analysig the text. Then History, Philosophy, Lingustics and Deustch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your curriculum differs from mine in some ways, I mean we didn't take the Literature exam that early. But you will continue studying Deutsch after the exam, won't you? Good luck anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, when the faculty was founded they wannted it to be different from othe philological faculties in Russia, so the special methodics were developed - HSE is really focused on the European way of teaching. Too early to say if they succeed, but hopefully they'll keep it fine.

    And yes, I'll be studying Deutsch (I love this word more than just plain "German") til the graduation. And the next academic year I'm starting learning French - again!

    Thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete