Search This Blog

Sunday 11 September 2011

11.09

It's been 10 years since the World Trade Centre terroristic attack. But it is still so horrifying and so, so wild - seeing the footage, documental movies, seeing the photos and thanking fate that you wasn't here, nobody of you nearest and dearest was. I was a child back then, hardly ever watched news and didn't care much about America. I guess I was scared though, but wasn't able to comprehend the size of the tragedy fully.

I am quite far from America and always thought myself as a "European kind of mind", but I infinitely admire American people for the strength, stamina and unity they showed. Just civil people.


Let's be honest - not so many people know whar really happened that bitter day. What really caused the tragedy.

But it makes us learn to appreciate our lives, to appreciate what we have. I sound like a cliche, but watching the documentaries over and over is like a shakedown. Everytime.

I can't express all my sympathy to the victims and all those who loved him.

Rest in peace. Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment