Search This Blog

Thursday 1 September 2011

my 100-th post!

The beginning of studies seems fine! I really enjoyed my first (studying!) day. I'm resting now, drinking earl gray tea, but then I have to go and buy a couple of books. But yet I have some time to write about my first (?) impression.

I shouldn't have worried about that oral interview in English, it was alright. The female teacher was really nice to compliment my essay, which was flattering - she is a teacher of Academic Writing as well!   Introduction to Linguistics seems interesting too this far. A bit too much of information and terminology but I hope I'll make it work.

So, I'm pretty satisfied. And hope to continue in the same way - when I'm rapt and involved in the process I work better. And I have to work harder than ever to achieve my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment