Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Sprechen sie Deutsch?

I had my first German lesson today. It was cool, although quite simple - we start from the very basics. I'm excited to continue and I definitely don't regret choosing German over French for this year!

Moreover! German and Dutch belong to the same language group. So, if I don't give up the cherished idea of learning Dutch, some knowledge of German won't do any harm.

I have the second lesson tomorrow. Can't wait. Tomorrow is a kind of relaxed day in the Uni, actually. I only have an 80-minute English lesson and the same German lesson. So I have time to prepare for the Thursday seminar properly and (finally!) make a synopsis of Plato's Symposium.

Well. I still hope to have my weekend free. I like languages and I like reading, but I want a break from being a nerd.


No comments:

Post a Comment