Search This Blog

Sunday 18 September 2011

Hooray! I chose Sociology of Advertisment as an extra-class. I will attend it in the third ans fourth modules and pass the exam for this discipline just as well as for those that are in a regular curriculurm and in the end of my 4-year-studying I will have a statement in my diploma, saying that I've completed this course. OH YES.

I'm a step closer, am I not?

I had been seriously thinking about enrolling to the Faculty of Advertisment because right now I (still) see only this as my future career. But then I make a choice of philology and I don't regret - I want to have this strong base as my advantage. Telling you more, I have some huge plans for getting a master's degree, but I will tell this later. Finger crossed! I MUST make it work, anyway. And never give up. Never stop fighting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment