Search This Blog

Friday 9 September 2011

Oh wow. It's Friday.

It 15 minutes it will be Saturday, actually. I would call the day productive, if I didn't almost-fail  the test which I obviously could do fine.  Maybe this was my nerves or should have looked through the Plato's text before the  test, i don't know (i wanted to, but i had no chance to - too long and boring to tell why). Ok, this blietz-test will be a usual thing for philosophy course, I have to do better the next time. Times. I should work harder.


The evening wasn't productive, though. I intended to buy an e-book reader but, ehm, I didn't. For several reasons.

1) I hate e-books. But there's no way to go without a reader now, I just can't carry all the textbooks with me. Actually, not all the books can be found in the libraries or bookshops easily.
2) I hate e-book readers. They have a horrible interface. All of them. Agrh. Take another look at №1.
3) I got distracted by I-Pads. Evil useless things. But so addictive. And pretty. And good for reading electronic books. But I'm a student, I can't afford such a thing.
4) I was out of sorts because of that test and couldn't make a choice. I'll make another attempt tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment