Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Back.

The Freshman Day was fine. The beginning in that overcrowded was quite boring and noisy, but then the performance began and it was really good, i liked the acting (and I'm so carping about such things!) and the visuals, people who worked on it did an awesome job. I imagine how much time and energy (mental ans physical) it took! What fascinates me is the fact that they have a whole concept and follow it in everything - visuals, graphics, design of brochures and invitations.

But I feel like I could've (and should have) been more enthusiastic and shown more energy. Maybe I am just stuck on that feeling, that marked my whole summer - feeling of a standby? And I still wait and can't stop waiting and can't feel the certainty that i craved so much? 

No comments:

Post a Comment