Search This Blog

Monday 29 August 2011

let's start the show!

Okay. Now, when I finished my lunch, brewed coffee and took a ripe saturn peach for s dessert, I am able to write a tiny bit about the first University day.

I think I suck in describing my weekdays, all those daily chronics are not really my thing, but I will try anyway. Not the hardest thing to do.

I don't have a whole impression yet, which is understandable - this wasn't even a studying day, just a meeting where the organisational issues were discussed. We are all the pioneers in some way - it will the very first year of the philological faculty, wich opens only now. Nice to see how enthusiastic the team of professors is - I wish I had a bit of this enthusiasm. This is where the problem lies - I lack enthusiasm. I mean, I want to study, REALLY want, but I can't stop thinking and wondering if I am on the right place. If this all makes sense. If this pulls me closer to my main goal. This thinking takes too much of me, I should just enjoy the moment and do my best. Doubts never help.

Aha, about doing the best. I didn't fail the English test, hopefully. But, uhm, you know, I don't aim  on not failing, but aim on being one of the strongest. I'm kind of worried that I wrote a bit too much in a writing task, because I was supposed to write a paragraph and I scribbled rather four...or five little pragraphs? But it was about books! It never can be said too much about books!

Anyway. We will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment