Search This Blog

Friday 19 August 2011

here i come.

hello, countless blogspot users.
my name is Marti, I am a 17-year-old philology tudent and I live in, probably, the most controversial country in the entire world, surrounded by hundereds of stereotypes. I’ll give you a hint: vodka, bears and (in better cases) Czar Peter.
I’m into: books, music (music is my sex), caffeineted things, art in every form, Amsterdam, creativity… to be continiued.
I don’t like: narrow-minded people, peanut butter, Twilight series (sorry, but i’m a Potterhead!), mayonnaise and cilantro. 

I desperately need a place where i can speak about the things happening inside and around me, so i'm looking for a place that can be a kind of a cosy assylum for me, in online version of course, and trying different blogger networks. Blogspot seems really fine.

So... welcome?



No comments:

Post a Comment