Search This Blog

Friday 19 August 2011

summer’s (almost) gone.

I have only 10 days (9 full days) of rest remained as the first oficial apponitmet of our faculty (we’ll meet each other for the first time and the deanery of the facultyas well) and on the 29th of August. 
I have mixed feelings about it.

Mostly because  it's been a weird exhausting summer this far. summer? it’s been a weird exhausting year. not like it wasn’t expectable - i had never thought this year to be easy, with all these exams, final tests, getting the certificate, enrolling to the University, etc.
But now, when it’s all finally over and i should just calm down and relax, i think I wasted way too many neurons on this. i’m still not sure if it was worth it, well, we’ll see.
Anyway i shouldn’t have been so nervous. If I stay cool  i can rule every damn situation, but when i get nervous i just spoil everything by overdoing.

I don’t feel like I’m over this topic so i gonna right a little bit more later.

But still a summer pic that should be here:


No comments:

Post a Comment