Search This Blog

Monday 22 August 2011

skills.

I'm starting to learn German this year in my University! Uber-excited and can't wait.

But at the sme time I have a dilemma. We start learning French only on the second year of studying, but I've already learnt french before, although my level is quite poor for several reasons. I'm afaraid that a year is long enough to forget everything I knew. I didn't want to take a tutor and I'm not sure if I will be able to keep my french "in tune" or maybe even improve it all by myself.

Yes, I know, I KNOW that I did a lot for my english, that's true! It's really improved in three years. But I don't have three years now. I have a year. And I also have to think of my history skills as well because this is my Achilles' heel - or might be.

Alright. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment