Search This Blog

Saturday 20 August 2011

weekdays!

Okay, now as I imported all my whiny posts of the last three days here I can say a couple of words of this week's events.

  • I've finally had my hair done. Nothing particulary special, just has this nasty dry hair tips off and dyed the darker roots. It's not such an event but it was supposed to do quite a long time ago, so... i'm satisfied. But i hope my hair will grow up to the same length again faster.

  • I had a studio photoshoot!  (sounds cooler than it really is! this guy, a photographer, was finishing his courses in the photo-academy, it was the last day of his studies and the studio was free, so…why not?).  Photos are to come yet but i'm certain they are going to be fine. Anyway, it was a powerful for my confidence - a good thing before the beginning of the academic year but I'm still afaid that uber-self-concious me will win.

I have a complicated relationship with my-own-self.  Complicated and very changable.

No comments:

Post a Comment