Search This Blog

Friday 19 August 2011

don’t forget to be the way you are (?)

my mind is kind of confused right now. this is no wonder for such a stage of life, when someone should make a lot of decisions (just to be certain - much more serious decisions than choosing between tumblr and other blogging networks), choose the way, when so much things change, when there’s so much ahead.
but sometimes I start to feel that i’m way too puzzled and mixed up with all the wondering if i’m on a right place, if i’m where i belong to, if my choices are right, if i have enough courage and strength to fulfill my dreams, reach my goals, if i am really a fighter and if not WHO THE HELL I AM.
because sometimes i doubt way to much. it’s alright for everyday things….maybe…but it’s not for the serious things.
okay. i better shut up until i said to much and started feeling ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment