Search This Blog

Friday 19 August 2011

when in doubt...

I firstly wanted to settle down on tumblr lands but wasn't sure if that really was my thing. i even made a blog there, but, you know, tumblr is more a place for picture-spam than for actual writing. I like posting media things that inspire me, that i like and find interesting, of course, but for me the main reason for having a blog is finding it a way of speaking, describing things, practicing writing and language skills, so… maybe tumblr is just not my place.

i hesitated on this question, not knowinf if I should trancfer my new-born blog here. jusyt coping my already written posts from there seems sort of silly, but... i've posted them all not earlier than in last three days so i really think they haven't become too "old-fashioned" yet. some of them are written today just several hours earlier. 

so, meet my posts!

what do you think? is blogspot/blogger a properer place for "real" blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment