Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 August 2011

should i really tag it as "studies"?

There's gonna be a celebration in honour of so-called "Freshman Day" - some concert or theatrical performance, eh, don't know, followed by a party. I am curious to see what they prepared for us and to meet people from other faculties (there also should be some people i know but haven't seen in a long time).  And yet I can't say that I really want to go. I more  see it as a duty than fun. 

I swear I am not an antisocial homster, I swear. I'm just really strict about differentiating my spare time and my student life. Well, too early to be that strict as I hardly know anyone there? Okay, I am being cunning, I'm curious to see this stuff, I honestly am.  



P.S. I am not desperately against parties but I am not crazy about partying with people I see everyday (going to see?)/

No comments:

Post a Comment